2021 | Morgan Dollar | Peace Dollar
2021 is the 100th Anniversary of the Morgan Silver Dollar’s retirement and the introduction of the Peace Silver Dollar in 1921. In commemoration, the U.S. Mint has issued a highly anticipated, limited-edition series featuring one new Peace Dollar and five new Morgan Dollars featuring mint-marks that celebrate the Mint branches that struck the original coins from 1878 to 1935: Carson City (CC), New Orleans (O), San Francisco (S), Denver (D), and Philadelphia (no mint-mark).
Their weight of .858-oz. of .999-fine silver makes each 2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar even larger than their predecessors. Modern minting technology, meticulous handling, and packaging creates coins of finer detail and higher quality as evidenced in the perfect PCGS MS-70 grades below in singles as well as the complete six-coin set.
The six-coin set is also available packaged in the original U.S. Mint boxes with certificates. Prefer NGC grading or looking for singles in Mint boxes? Please call as at 1-800-928-6468.
- 2021 Morgan & Peace Dollars | Six-coin Set | PCGS or NGC | MS-70$2,190.00Out of stock
- 2021-CC Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS MS-70 First Strike$369.00Out of stock
- 2021-O Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS MS-70 First Strike$369.00Out of stock
- 2021-D Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS MS-70 First Strike$675.00Out of stock
- 2021 Peace Silver Dollar PCGS MS-70 First Strike$369.00Out of stock