Attica Silver Owls
Struck around 440 B.C., Attica Silver Owls are some of the most popular and desirable coins in the ancient coin marketplace. Each coin was hand-struck and no two coins are exactly alike. Today, they're preserved in an impressive high relief on large, thick flans with remarkable detail.
Listed as #10 in the 100 Greatest Ancient coins book, we believe they are one of the top values available in the ancient coin marketplace. Highly recommended at current levels--this coin shown may not be the actual coin you receive, but certainly indicative of the quality you can expect.
- Attica Silver Owl Ex. FineNow Only $845.00 Regular Price $858.00
- Attica Silver Owl About Unc.$1,056.00
- Athenian Owl NGC Mint State StarNow Only $2,995.00 Regular Price $3,156.48Out of stock
- Authentic 2,450 Year-Old Athenian Owl in BezelNow Only $1,195.00 Regular Price $1,290.00
- Egyptian Silver Owl Tetradrachm CHAU 5x2$1,900.00Out of stock