Certified | Morgan Silver Dollar
Morgan Silver Dollars were issued from 1878-1921 and are the most popular coins in the rare coin market. Admired by investors and collectors alike, they come from a time when silver was considered real money. They were struck at five different mints over the course of their production. Designed by George T. Morgan, each coin weighs .773 ounces of pure silver.
In this section, all coins have been certified and graded by NGC or PCGS, the top two grading services in the business. Questions? Just give an Austin Coin Dealer a call and we will be happy to help.
More info: "Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars (1878-1893)"
- 1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS/NGC MS-65 Quality$610.00Out of stock
- 1884-CC Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS/NGC MS-65 Quality$610.00Out of stock
- 1878-CC Morgan Silver Dollar MS-65$2,159.40Out of stock
- 1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar PCGS/NGC MS-66 QualityNow Only $1,325.00 Regular Price $1,403.00
- 1903 O Morgan Dollar NGC/PCGS MS 66Now Only $990.00 Regular Price $1,000.00Out of stock
Whether you are an investor or a collector, these rare silver coins are sure to become a highlight in your collection.
Can't find the specific coin that you are looking for? The team at Austin Rare Coins is here to help. Contact us today to speak with a member of our team.