US Coins | Rare Gold Coins
Austin Rare Coins specializes in rare and valuable Pre-1933 Gold Coins certified by NGC and PCGS. This area of the coin market offers solid value over the long-term and we focus on acquiring coins with exceptional eye appeal and strong price history.Our Austin Coin Dealers are happy to assist you in finding the best selections for your goals and objectives. Questions or need advice? Call 1-800-928-6468, we're happy to help.
- 1853 P $10 Liberty Gold SS Central America PCGS AU55Now Only $11,450.00 Regular Price $11,712.00
- 1846-O $5 Liberty from the SS Central America PCGS Ext. Fine 40Now Only $6,750.00 Regular Price $7,000.00
- 1895-P $20 Liberty Gold MS-63 QualityNow Only $2,945.00 Regular Price $3,050.00
- 1897-P $20 Liberty Gold MS-63 Quality$2,806.00Out of stock
- 1898-S $20 Liberty Gold MS-63 QualityNow Only $2,850.00 Regular Price $2,897.50
- 1857-S $20 Liberty PCGS MS-62 - Ship of GoldNow Only $8,695.00 Regular Price $9,106.00Out of stock
- 1854-O $3 Gold Princess | XF 45Now Only $3,325.00 Regular Price $3,392.00
- 1907 $10 Indian Gold MS-62 Quality$1,650.00Out of stock
- 1851 O $10 Gold Liberty AU 53Now Only $2,295.00 Regular Price $2,304.00Out of stock
- 1851-P $20 Liberty from the SS Central America PCGS AU-53Now Only $10,695.00 Regular Price $10,980.00
An old coin can be worth nothing or, if it is rare, could be worth a lot of money. What makes a coin valuable is first the rarity of a coin, which is determined by how many survivors are still in existence. Second the condition… where beauty plays a major part in the value of a coin. And, third, the demand or driving force that can make an old coin extremely valuable. These factors alone determine the quality, rarity, and historical significance investors and collectors are looking for.
The best way to make sure your coins are worth something is to check out our “What Are My Old Coins Worth” page in our learning center. Or, speak to a rare coin advisor at Austin Rare Coins & Bullion….. They have an impeccable reputation in the rare coin market with some of the finest rarities known in the world ---they also have also a perfect A + rating from the Better Business Bureau!