Rare U.S. Gold Coins
Austin Rare Coins specializes in rare and valuable Pre-1933 Gold Coins certified by NGC and PCGS. This area of the coin market offers solid value over the long-term and we focus on acquiring coins with exceptional eye appeal and strong price history.Our Austin Advisors are happy to assist you in finding the best selections for your goals and objectives. Questions or need advice? Call 1-800-928-6468, we're happy to help.
- 1856 S $5 Liberty PCGS AU 58 from SS Central AmericaNow Only $9,150.00 Regular Price $9,300.00
- 1842 Charlotte $5 Liberty PCGS Ext. Fine from SS Central AmericaNow Only $14,500.00 Regular Price $15,000.00
- 1882 New Orleans $10 Liberty NGC MS 60Now Only $10,900.00 Regular Price $11,520.00
- 1878 $3 Princess NGC MS 65 PlusNow Only $13,650.00 Regular Price $14,030.00
- 1900-P $20 Liberty Gold Coin PCGS/NGC MS-63$2,985.40Out of stock
- 1899-P $20 Liberty Gold Coin PCGS/NGC MS-63$3,020.80Out of stock
- 1896-P $20 Liberty Gold Coin PCGS/NGC MS-63$3,304.00Out of stock
- 1857-S $20 Liberty PCGS MS-64 - Ship of GoldNow Only $11,500.00 Regular Price $11,662.00
- 1857-S $20 Liberty PCGS MS-62 - Ship of GoldNow Only $8,695.00 Regular Price $9,106.00
- 1857-S $20 Liberty PCGS MS-61 - Ship of GoldNow Only $8,450.00 Regular Price $8,568.00
- 1893-P $20 Liberty Gold Coin PCGS/NGC MS-63 Quality$3,020.80Out of stock
- 1907 $10 Indian Gold MS-62 Quality$1,650.00Out of stock
- 1907 $10 Indian Gold MS-63 Quality$2,130.00Out of stock
- 1856 S $2.5 Liberty PCGS AU 58 from SS Central AmericaNow Only $8,850.00 Regular Price $9,000.00Out of stock
Old Coins for SaleAn old coin can be worth nothing or, if it is rare, could be worth a lot of money. What makes a coin valuable is first the rarity of a coin, which is determined by how many survivors are still in existence. Second the condition… where beauty plays a major part in the value of a coin. And, third, the demand or driving force that can make an old coin extremely valuable. These factors alone determine the quality, rarity, and historical significance investors and collectors are looking for.
The best way to make sure your coins are worth something is to check out our “What Are My Old Coins Worth” page in our learning center. Or, speak to a rare coin advisor at Austin Rare Coins & Bullion….. They have an impeccable reputation in the rare coin market with some of the finest rarities known in the world ---they also have also a perfect A + rating from the Better Business Bureau!
Celebrating 30 years in business in 2019, Austin Rare Coins & Bullion has learned that by offering one-on-one investment advice you can save investors thousands of dollars, and expensive mistakes made by inexperienced beginners. Let an Austin Rare Coin Advisor help you today to get started with your Rare Coin Collection!