- 1754 Peruvian 8 Reale MS 62Now Only $3,575.00 Regular Price $3,640.00
- 1913/1914 | $10 Gold Canadian | PCGS | MS 63Now Only $1,375.00 Regular Price $1,437.50
- 1806 Chile 8 Escudo | PCGS | AU 55$3,840.00
- 1862 Mexico 8 Escudo | NGC | AU 55$3,770.00Out of stock
- 1886 Mexico 8 Reales | PCGS | MS 65$1,976.00
- 1791 Bolivia 8 Escudo | NGC | AU50 - QualityNow Only $8,975.00 Regular Price $9,344.00
- 1757 Spain | 1/2 Escudo | MS 64+$2,070.00
- 1786 Spain | 4 Escudo | MS 63Now Only $7,550.00 Regular Price $7,616.00Out of stock
- 1788 Colombia Escudo MS 63$2,760.00
- 1848 Mexican Escudo | NGC AU 55Now Only $849.00 Regular Price $896.00Out of stock
- 1810 Mexican 8 Escudo | NGC MS 62Now Only $8,850.00 Regular Price $9,408.00Out of stock
- 1865 $2 Newfoundland | PCGS | AU-58 Quality$992.00Out of stock
Why Buy Gold Escudos
In searching for exceptional value in today’s rare coin marketplace, we have turned our attention in recent months to Gold Eight Escudos. We’ve just taken delivery of a collection that took over two decades to assemble and we would like to highlight some of them.
Containing almost as much gold as the US Double Eagle, these large rare gold coins were issued by Spain and it’s many colonies from 1732 to the early 1820s. Then after Mexico won its independence from Spain in 1822 they also issued Gold Escudos.
On our Escudos page, we have coins from the collection that we think you will agree are extraordinarily rare, beautiful, have a high gold content, and are solid values in general. Just call an Austin Rare Coins Advisor with any questions…. and order your Gold Eight Escudos today!!!