World Coins | Top Picks
Here we feature our inventory highlights. Whether you’re looking for the best in world gold & silver or a stunning 2,500 year old ancient coin, this is where you will find some of the best we have to offer.
Check back frequently as we're constantly updating our inventory. Don't see what you're looking for? Just call one of our Rare Coin Dealers.
- Coson Gold Stater NGC Mint StateNow Only $2,895.00 Regular Price $2,944.00
- 1913/1914 | $10 Gold Canadian | PCGS | MS 63Now Only $1,375.00 Regular Price $1,437.50
- 1806 Chile 8 Escudo | PCGS | AU 55$3,840.00
- 1862 Mexico 8 Escudo | NGC | AU 55$3,770.00Out of stock
- 1886 Mexico 8 Reales | PCGS | MS 65$1,976.00
- 1791 Bolivia 8 Escudo | NGC | AU50 - QualityNow Only $8,975.00 Regular Price $9,344.00
- 1757 Spain | 1/2 Escudo | MS 64+$2,070.00
- 1786 Spain | 4 Escudo | MS 63Now Only $7,550.00 Regular Price $7,616.00Out of stock
- 1788 Colombia Escudo MS 63$2,760.00
- 1754 Peruvian 8 Reale MS 62Now Only $3,575.00 Regular Price $3,640.00
- Attica Silver Owl Mint State - QualityNow Only $1,825.00 Regular Price $1,924.56
Rare Coins for SaleWhat makes rare coins attractive to buy? First rare coins are timeless works of art that have tangible links to our history that can go back hundreds and even thousands of years. Second, they can show us our past leaders, national heroes, events and significant dates to remember, as well as symbols of the time. There is more than just a monetary connection to rare coins that make them unique to own as a collector and an investor.
To make sure you are getting the top selection of rare coins you must carefully pick a reputable dealer like Austin Rare Coins & Bullion. Not only do they have an impeccable reputation in the rare coin market with some of the finest rarities known in the world --- but they also have also a perfect A + rating from the Better Business Bureau!
Celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2019, Austin Rare Coins & Bullion has been around for decades, because they know how to offer you one-on-one investment advice. They know the best ways to properly diversify into Precious Metals and can help pinpoint the best choices for YOUR PORTFOLIO!
Contact an Austin Rare Coin Advisor today… and let them help get you started with your Rare Coin Collection.
When it comes to rare coins, the inventory above is some of the best. No matter what you're looking for, you'll find that we have an amazing selection. Whether it's shipwreck gold or ancient coins, we update our top recommendations regularly.
Don't see what you're looking for? Not a problem, someone at Austin Rare Coins will be happy to assist you. Simply contact us today to get the process started.